Friday, February 6, 2015

3 Months Ago Yesterday

Three months ago yesterday I entered a hospital in the morning, had an 8 hour surgery, then spent two and a half weeks recovering before going home to continue recovery. I don't remember anything of the surgery, little of the next few days, but eventually more and more I became aware of people and things around me. Through good days and not so good we continued. Yes, we. Without Maureen and our children the journey would be extremely difficult. As it is, it is difficult. Though getting easier each day.

The constant through this is Maureen. Thank you beyond what words can express.

1 comment:

What if it's today? - A survivalist's blog said...

I couldn't imagine having to recover on my own, yet many people have no choice. Glad that you do have that support system that you do, and that you are getting better each day.