Benchcrafted Split-Top Roubo Bench Build from talkfestool.com
I'm in a bit of a conundrum at this time. My new move into the Crafts room, though welcome, has brought back old woodworking thoughts. What I mean is my old habits of over thinking and procrastination have returned. I realize I'll never have everything I "want", but I will have what I need. But I have made too many incarnations of a work bench. Each one just exposes another hole in my "wants." Maureen once mentioned if I was ever going to build something, or was I just going to continue to construct the benches. Touche.
I have spent the last few days looking over my new room and I have a large task before me. Not just cleaning and clearing, but the layout of a room to house 35 or so students. How can I store all of the tools and materials AND have places for the students to work?
I also have to decide what craft projects we are going to work on. That probably is the place to start. More to come on this subject I'm sure.
Halaszle, Hungarian Fish Soup
3 days ago
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment