
Today I'm off to Fresno for a water polo game. We're playing at a new pool at a school, Bullard, that I've only driven by, never stopped. Tomorrow we return to another Fresno school, SJM; this one I've been to a few times. And it is just off a freeway, and not too hard to find a place to park.
It's also rival week, though the rivalry seems more pronounces with the parents of the students than the students themselves. Friday is the latest version of the 3rd longest running game series in the Valley, Exeter vs. Woodlake. These two schools have played for nearly100 years.
Two long travel days with late returns home and a week of amped up students for the Rivalry make for a long week.
P.S. Doesn't Dinner's face look like it's melting off? Kind of feels that way also.

4 comments:
Hope your school does well and it is worth the drive. Sorry to miss you since I'm out of town this week! Is Dinner really going to be Dinner?
Yes. Hopefully Thanksgiving or there abouts. It is our first trip into raising meat birds.
P.S. Any advice?
Pen it up in November so it won't run around as much. The more it runs around the tougher it is (muscle vs. fat). Otherwise make sure you have a big pot or metal trash can when getting ready to dunk and pluck!
Post a Comment