
These two are now much bigger, as in full grown and they still play together.
Tomorrow is the celebration of the most significant event in the Christian world. I'm wondering how I will spend the day. I know we will meet and eat with some family. Our children are too old for Easter egg hunts, but some might do that. Sam will be in our thoughts sitting on the dock of the bay. I probably edit a few research papers for my students. Hopefully spend some time in the garden enjoying God's greenery.
As I was cleaning the Corolla yesterday before the trip, I first was astounded by the mess. Then as the car emerged from the flotsam I realized how much I enjoyed the car. During the trip Maureen commented as we drove through the mall parking lot that truly we had the most beat up and worse car in the lot. Call me weird, but I like that. Here are three versions of a beater car. Match which family member thinks which car is what the Corolla looks like.
A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

No comments:
Post a Comment