In fact, the reason I'm posting at this time is I can't connect to the school network from home. One of the wonderful abilities we at EUHS have is to do work at home, often at more convenient times. For me that is early morning as the rest sleep or are waking. Among I have to set up class rolls for the new term that starts Monday. Just thought I'd do some work now, but someone or something says, "Not now." Maybe later.
This break so far has been about family.

And that has been good. The local and non-local Derrs were here for Christmas Eve and Christmas.

We've seen the local Garvers and had dinner with earlier.
This is a "Hi, Sam" picture I'm not sure has been seen, but should have been.
Today and tonight is Sam's last time with us for a while. I'm sure it will be event filled. Annie has already said, "I'm sure not looking forward to school on Monday." Wilson hasn't stated his opinion, but I bet we all can guess what he's thinking. Brad starts his last semester before graduation and that will be eventful. Maureen and I are worried. Worried about things we can control and things we cannot. I guess it's the life of a parent.
Have a Wonderful New Group of Days we call a year!

No comments:
Post a Comment