Friday, September 13, 2013

What's Up?

Beard is gone, so I guess I'll no longer be perceived homeless.  Just weird.

Fall baseball has started. This year we have be tasked in creating a new JV field.  It is a blessing as we've been wanting to move it for years. It will be work, but pleasant work.

I survived presenting to my colleagues.  I was asked to present my example of a student notebook.  I actually stole the idea from two of my fellow teachers, and gave them the credit as they deserved. Have I ever mentioned that teachers are some of the worse students that exist?

Spent last evening with some good men that recently retired and I feel refreshed from the talking.


2 comments:

What if it's today? - A survivalist's blog said...

If the team plays up this way let me know! High school baseball is always fun to watch.

Steve said...

WE play in Selma, Kingsburg and Reedley during our league contests. I'll let you know if we get into the Big City.