
And we will be finished with the first term of this school year. It has been quite a year with the schedule change leading the pack. Add to this multiple changes in teachers and students that don't like the change, and the pot is frothing. Some of the ensuing adjustments with the change don't appear to have been thought through fully. But que sera, sera.
I am looking forward to the Christmas break. Wilson is home and Sam will be here in a week. Brad is happy working and engaged. Having all of the D Street Garvers home will be good for the soul. Though Wilson has been home a sum of about 6 hours total in the last three days he's been here in Cali.
I am looking forward to some rest and reading and wood cutting for the fire that should blaze all break.
Oh, yeah. I'm going back to my "default schedule" in January, 2 ELD and 1 PE class. Fourth change in my teaching schedule this year. I will enjoy Christmas.

No comments:
Post a Comment