Saturday, December 20, 2008

Where is the Mouse?


This article is long, but worth the read for history and what we are doing now. Are we in the midst of the change as he asserts?

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Excellent Article dear...well worth the time reading it.

My favorite line from the article...
...when you offer people the opportunity to produce and to share, they'll take you up on that offer. It doesn't mean that we'll never sit around mindlessly watching Scrubs on the couch. It just means we'll do it less.

I thought of so many ways in which our blog projects have borne out his truths. We have both discovered whole new worlds of gardeners, bikers, environmentalists, etc. who we call our 'friends' that have taught us much about differing lifestyles and finding common ground. I know I am better off having met these people and I know I am a more involved person because of my time on the computer.